Below you will find the top HECM lenders through the first month of 2009. Be sure to check out the sample report which breaks down the top lenders even more at the bottom. It’s nice to see some new names on the list…
- Overall unit volume came in at 9,858 endorsements for the first month of 2009, a slight decline of 1% over January 2008.
- 1,254 lenders endorsed a loan in the month, up from 1,000 lenders in the prior January.
- Market share for the top 10 lenders came in at 41%.
- 4 of the top 10 lenders experienced volume declines in the month vs January 2008.
- Endorsements/lender is continuing its downward trend, but is showing some signs of leveling out.
The report below includes new endorsements per lender and new lenders per month charts.
“Market statistics and report sample provided by Reverse Market Insight, the leading source of market intelligence in the reverse mortgage industry. For more information about RMI and to purchase the full MIC report with additional key performance indicators and market statistics, please visit our website at www.rminsight.net“