A quick reminder that Reverse Mortgage Daily and the Senior Lending Network are presenting a free training session on May 22, 2008 at 2:00 (EST). Sign Up Now!
The session is part of the SLN’s Senior Independent Living Month which runs from May 15 through June 15. The training will go over tips on how to generate some positive press in your local community and help you grow your business. Below are more details on what will be covered:
Assistance for Brokers Creating Positive Press
- How to issue a press release
- Reaching out to local media, identifying prospective media contacts
- Call local media publications and ask for editors covering financial,mortgage topics
Tips for working with the local media in your state
- Create a media advisory (who, what, when, where of community event that you may be participating in and send to media contacts)
- Invite a reporter to the community event to participate
- Invite a reporter to lunch to discuss the importance of senior education in the mortgage space, or to simply educate them on reverse mortgages
Other ways to generate positive press
- Stay involved in the senior community
- Conduct senior seminars at your local financial institutions or senior citizen community centers
- Create community related campaigns in your area for seniors (i.e., Tips on home repairs in the spring, create flyers and distribute at area locations)
Space is limited to sign up now!
Technorati Tags: Reverse Mortgage,HECM,Robert Wagner,Senior Lending Network,World Alliance Financial,Reverse Mortgage News,Training