It’s no secret that Lender Lead Solutions has been busy in 2008. In the past month they’ve announced strategic hires in the north east region and late last week they announced an additional eight new hires across the rest of the country. The expansion of its nationwide wholesale presence also includes an innovative platform of external and internal account managers, relationship managers who are dedicated to expediting loans in the pipeline, and operations teams working together to offer the ultimate support network for brokers in the reverse mortgage business.
“Lender Lead Solutions continues to show tremendous growth and has a definite edge within the wholesale reverse mortgage marketplace,” stated David Peskin, chief executive officer of Lender Lead Solutions. “We are pleased to be expanding our presence with strategic new hires who are experienced in recruiting, training and guiding reverse mortgage brokers to build and grow their businesses.”
“Our dedicated sales teams are trained and trusted advisors, devoted to establishing long term business relationships with brokers. We welcome our new hires, who bring tremendous experience and expertise to the table,” continued Peskin. “They are exactly the right people at the right time.” Below is a list of the new hires:
- Bruce Morosco – director of sales for the southeast – N.C., S.C., Tenn., Miss., Ala., Ga. and Fla.
- Michelle Baratta – account manager, N.C., S.C., Ga., Ala. and Fla. panhandle
- Maureen Malloy – account manager, Ohio, Pa. & Del.
- Gina Monopoli –account manager – N.J., New York City and Long Island, N.Y. Terri Ware – account manager – Ariz.
- Max Zietz– account manager – upstate New York, Conn. & R.I.
- Kathy Cotton – inside account manager to support sales – U.S. western region