Lately the news coming out of Financial Freedom hasn’t been positive, but yesterday the company announced it was rolling out its new web based RMA software. They will be decommissioning the traditional desktop RMA on 5/31/09, said a company statement.
Some of what Financial Freedom calls “salient” features of its web-based RMA are:
- Streamlined User Interface – enhanced feature rich interface with focus on better user experience
- Centralized Pipeline – your pipeline will be available wherever you have an internet connection
- Single Sign-on – One single login for accessing Wholesale Website, web-based RMA, submit applications, check loan status and more… (no need for multiple user names and passwords)
- User Account Administration – your company’s administrator will be able to setup new user accounts or deactivate existing user accounts and grant/revoke access to applications
- Enhanced pipeline sharing capabilities – Processors and managers will be able to view their loan officers’ prospect pipeline.
- Pipeline Re-assignment – Managers will be able to easily transfer prospect pipelines to other employees if need arises
- Easy Upload of prospects (Homeowner Database) and Fees from desktop RMA to web-based RMA
- Seamless integration with FAND to generate Standard Application Package (SAP) which eliminates the need to access FAND website separately.
Correspondents will no longer be required to download a piece of software to upload files to Financial Freedom, which is a nice change.
Check out the links below to see screenshots of the new software.