If there are any Reverse Mortgage Daily readers around the Chicago land area, be sure to check out this years Chicago R.E.Connect TechTalk on December 10. It’s being held downtown at TechNexus and has speakers from around the country flying in to talk about ways companies can leverage the web to increase their business.
I was asked to present along with the much more qualified list of people below:
- Dean Rutter – EVP, Bus. Dev, Liquidus Media / Founder, Apartments.com
- Brian Stalzer – Midwest Sales Dir., Zillow
- Hilary Marsh – Managing Dir., Realtor.org
- Todd Carpenter – Founder, Lenderama.com
- Blagica Bottigliero – Founder, CondoPerks.com
- Dan Green – Founder, Bring the Blog
- Brian Timpone – Founder, BlockShopper.com
- John Yedinak – Founder, ReverseMortgageDaily.com
- Geoff Dougherty – Founder, Chi-Town Daily News
- Matt Nathan – VP, Bus. Dev, ePageCity
- Kris Petersen – Founder, NeighborHuddle.com
- Ray Casey – President, Arestar, LLC
If anyone is interested in coming enter in “crecttnetf” to receive a $15 discount on your ticket. Let me know if you plan on attending.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 from 11:30 AM – 05:30 PM (CT)
After-Party at 7.
200 S Wacker
Chicago, IL 60606
Technorati Tags: Reverse Mortgage,News,HECM,FHA,HUD,Chicago,Real Estate