Celink recently released its new Client Data Portal which provides its customers a secure way to access standard reports. The Client Data Portal also has the ability to make ad hoc queries on their portfolio database, create new reports, and view loan-level information in real time.
“The days of providing only monthly reports to lenders and investors in the reverse mortgage industry are quickly coming to a close. Our clients, and their investors, deserve instant access to their loan data because if they want to run a special report on their portfolio, or just want to look at the status of an individual loan, they can now do it any time they want” said John LaRose, Celink’s Chief Executive Officer.
The Client Data Portal is part of Celink’s new ReverServ platform which it created with IBM earlier this year to provide its clients with a web-based servicing platform. ReverServ is a Java (J2EE) web-based interface using IBM rational tools for reporting that provides:
- Ease of customization to clients’ requirements and reporting needs.
- Automated execution of user functions.
- Web touch and feel.
- Added functionality to interfaces.
- Ease of new private-label product additions.
- Data compression, reduced storage requirements and back-up times.
- A proven platform that provides for future development flexibility.
- A robust, and leading-edge business application.
IBM published a case study about working with Celink which you can read here.