With only a few weeks left in 2016, many of the reverse mortgage industry’s top lenders are already looking ahead to the new year as they seek skilled professionals to join their teams and plan for growth in 2017.
Top-10 industry lenders such as Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC, Live Well Financial and Finance of America Reverse are currently offering positions for reverse mortgage originators, a mortgage coordinator, relationship manager, junior underwriter and wholesale loan account manager/processor—but they aren’t the only ones.
If you’re a reverse mortgage professional on the job hunt, consider applying with these top companies today.
This week’s featured job listings:
- Reverse Mortgage Closer – Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC
- Mortgage Coordinator – Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC
- Relationship Manager – Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC
- Jr. Underwriter – Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC
Click the following opportunities that are now open to find out more. Or for a complete list of jobs, visit the Reverse Mortgage Daily Job Board.
- Mortgage Loan Originator – Live Well Financial
- Wholesale Loan Account Manager/Processor – Finance of America Reverse
- California Reverse Mortgage Originators – Senior Funding Associates
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer – Lenox Financial Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage DE Underwriter (Remote Availability) – ReverseMortgages.com
- Inside Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer – HighTechLending d.b.a. AmericanSenior
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Processor – HighTechLending d.b.a. American Senior
- Reverse Mortgage DE Underwriter – HighTechLending d.b.a. American Senior
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer – 1st National Reverse Mortgage
- National Sales Manager – Nationwide Equities Corp.
- Reverse Mortgage Underwriter (Remote) – Nationwide Equities Corp.
- Loan Closer – Open Mortgage
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the reverse mortgage industry.
Written by Jason Oliva