The final two months of 2016 are approaching quickly, but there is still time for reverse mortgage professionals to take advantage of the growing job opportunities before year’s end.
This week’s RMD jobs board includes positions from lenders all over the country. Top lenders like Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC are currently seeking skilled personnel, including a reverse mortgage closer, mortgage coordinator, relationship manager and junior underwriter.
Others, like 1st National Reverse Mortgage, Open Mortgage, ReverseVision and Retirement Funding Solutions—to name a few—are also looking to fill positions for mortgage loan officers, closers, a customer service representative and a loan closer.
This week’s featured job listings:
- Reverse Mortgage Closer – Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC
- Mortgage Coordinator – Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC
- Relationship Manager – Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC
- Jr. Underwriter – Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC
Click the following opportunities that are now open to find out more. Or for a complete list of jobs, visit Reverse Mortgage Jobs Online.
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer – 1st National Reverse Mortgage
- Loan Closer – Open Mortgage LLC
- Customer Service Representative – ReverseVision
- Loan Processor – Retirement Funding Solutions
- Reverse Mortgage Underwriter – Retirement Funding Solutions
- Licensed Inside Sales Loan Originator – Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC
- National Sales Manager – Nationwide Equities Corp.
- Reverse Mortgage Underwriter (Remote) – Nationwide Equities Corp.
- Senior Sales Originator – Nationwide Equities Corp.
- Senior Sales Originator (Texas) – Nationwide Equities Corp.
- Regional Sales Manager – Nationwide Equities Corp.
- Senior DE Underwriter – Home Point Financial
- Reverse Mortgage Originator – Preferred Reverse LLC
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the reverse mortgage industry.
Written by Jason Oliva