The first quarter of 2016 is winding down and reverse mortgage lenders continue their hiring efforts as they seek skilled professionals to fill a variety of available positions.
In this week’s RMD jobs listing, lenders including The Federal Savings Bank, Reverse Mortgage Funding and American Advisors Group are just a few companies looking to fill positions for reverse mortgage loan originators, branch managers, HECM operations trainers, processing assistants and more.
Click the following opportunities that are now open to find out more. Or for a complete list of jobs, visit the new Reverse Mortgage Jobs Online.
- Senior Vice President of HECM Operations – The Federal Savings Bank
- HECM Reverse Mortgage Operations Trainer – The Federal Savings Bank
- HECM Reverse Mortgage Loan Originator – The Federal Savings Bank
- Loan Officer – Reverse Mortgage Funding
- Loan Officer in Training – Outside Sales – American Advisors Group
- Mortgage Loan Officer / Processor Assistant – Open Mortgage, LLC
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer – Open Mortgage, LLC
- Reverse Mortgage Branch Manager – Open Mortgage, LLC
- Wholesale Account Executive – Reverse – Home Point Financial
- National Retail Sales Manager – Nationwide Equities Corp.
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the reverse mortgage industry.
Written by Jason Oliva