A new year brings new opportunities, and for reverse mortgage professionals on the job hunt, this is no exception.
With just one week of 2016 already in the books, reverse mortgage lenders continue their incessant hiring efforts as they seek qualified and skilled personnel to help them grow in the new year.
Reverse mortgage consultants, loan officers, specialists and third-party origination experts are just a few sought after positions from lenders like CBC National Bank, Longbridge Financial and Security 1 Lending, to name a few.
Click the following opportunities that are now open to find out more. Or for a complete list of jobs, visit the new Reverse Mortgage Jobs Online.
- Reverse Mortgage Consultant – CBC National Bank
- TPO Channel Account Manager – Longbridge Financial, LLC
- Mortgage Loan Officer – Security 1 Lending
- Reverse Mortgage Specialist – iReverse Home Loans, LLC
- Reverse Mortgage Originator – Professional Mortgage Alliance, LLC
- Reverse Mortgage Originator – Crown Mortgage Services (Point Pleasant Beach, N.J.)
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Purchase Officer – BNY Mellon (New York, N.Y.)
- Reverse Mortgage Originator – M&T Bank (Washington, D.C.)
- Reverse Mortgage Originator – Moneylink Mortgage Inc.
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the reverse mortgage industry.
Written by Jason Oliva