We’re halfway through September. Summer is in its final throes and autumn is right around the corner. Now with only two weeks left in the third quarter of 2015, reverse mortgage lenders continue their growth efforts via a number of job offerings for qualified reverse professionals.
Willow Bend Mortgage, Reverse Mortgage Funding, Urban Financial of America and Omni-Fund are just a few lenders looking to fill positions for reverse mortgage loan officers, underwriters, wholesale account executives, servicing specialists—and much more.
Click the following opportunities that are now open to find out more. Or for a complete list of jobs, visit Reverse Mortgage Jobs Online.
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (Nationwide) Willow Bend Mortgage
- DE Underwriter (Melville, N.Y.) Reverse Mortgage Funding
- Wholesale Account Executive (Calif.) Reverse Mortgage Funding
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (Folsom, Calif.) Reverse Mortgage Funding
- Servicing Quality Control Specialist (San Diego, Calif.) Urban Financial of America
- Reverse Mortgage Originator (Calif.) Omni-Fund, Inc.
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Originator (Miami, Fla.) First Equity Mortgage Bankers, Inc.
- Underwriter (Mahwah, N.J.) Nationwide Equities
- Reverse Mortgage Operations Manager (Baltimore) Home Point Financial
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (Virginia Beach, Va.) Southern Trust Mortgage
- Reverse Underwriter (Concord, Calif.) Land Home Financial
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the reverse mortgage industry.
Written by Jason Oliva