As reverse mortgage lenders look to bounce back from the extended Labor Day weekend, they are continuing to seek qualified talent to join their teams.
Reverse mortgage originators, underwriters and loan processors take center stage as the most sought after positions in this week’s jobs listings. But that’s not to say those are the only positions for which industry lenders are looking to fill.
Urban Financial of America, Omni-Fund, First Equity Mortgage Bankers and Nationwide Equities are just a few lenders offering positions for skilled reverse mortgage professionals—and they aren’t alone.
Click the following opportunities that are now open to find out more. Or for a complete list of jobs, visit Reverse Mortgage Jobs Online.
- Servicing Quality Control Specialist (San Diego, Calif.) Urban Financial of America
- Reverse Mortgage Originator (Calif.) Omni-Fund, Inc.
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Originator (Miami, Fla.) First Equity Mortgage Bankers, Inc.
- Underwriter (Mahwah, N.J.) Nationwide Equities
- Reverse Mortgage Operations Manager (Baltimore) Home Point Financial
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (FL, AL, TX, TN and LA) Willow Bend Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (Virginia Beach, Va.) Southern Trust Mortgage
- Reverse Underwriter (Concord, Calif.) Land Home Financial
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Doc Drawer (Irvine, Calif.) HighTechLending Inc.
- Reverse Wholesale Account Executive (Irvine, Calif.) HighTechLending Inc.
- Reverse Loan Processor (Irvine, Calif.) HighTechLending Inc.
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the reverse mortgage industry.
Written by Jason Oliva