Last week, RMD asked reverse mortgage professionals how the industry can attract new talent. A central theme discussed the need for greater education and outreach in recruitment and hiring efforts. As reverse mortgage lenders strive to attract fresh talent, many are continuing their search for skilled personnel to help grow their teams.
This week’s jobs post includes a new listing for a loan originator at New South Mortgage, as well as positions for underwriters, reverse mortgage operations managers, processors, account executives and much more.
Nationwide Equities, Home Point Financial, New Castle Mortgage, Willow Bend Mortgage and Southern Trust Mortgage are just a few lenders seeking qualified personnel—and they’re not alone.
Click the following opportunities that are now open to find out more. Or for a complete list of jobs, visit Reverse Mortgage Jobs Online.
- Loan Originator (Ala.) New South Mortgage
- Underwriter (Mahwah, N.J.) Nationwide Equities
- Reverse Mortgage Operations Manager (Baltimore) Home Point Financial
- Reverse Originator (Birmingham, Ala.) New Castle Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (FL, AL, TX, TN and LA) Willow Bend Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (Virginia Beach, Va.) Southern Trust Mortgage
- Reverse Underwriter (Concord, Calif.) Land Home Financial
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Doc Drawer (Irvine, Calif.) HighTechLending Inc.
- Reverse Wholesale Account Executive (Irvine, Calif.) HighTechLending Inc.
- Reverse Loan Processor (Irvine, Calif.) HighTechLending Inc.
- Reverse Mortgage Professional (All cities, Fla.) Professional Mortgage Alliance LLC
- Reverse Mortgage Licensed LO (San Antonio, Texas) VanDyk Mortgage San Antonio
- Reverse Mortgage Originator (Baltimore, Md.) M&T Bank
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the reverse mortgage industry.
Written by Jason Oliva