As the Financial Assessment date nears, reverse mortgage companies are seeking top talent to join their team.
During the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association’s recent eastern regional event in New York City, industry leaders agreed that the Financial Assessment, to go into effect April 27, presents a new chapter in the industry — and one that companies are well prepared for.
Urban Financial of America, First Bank and America’s Best Senior Services are just a few of the companies seeking new additions to their reverse mortgage operations.
Click the following opportunities that are now open to find out more. Or for a complete list of jobs, visit Reverse Mortgage Jobs Online.
- Risk & Compliance Leader (New Jersey) Longbridge Financial
- Reverse Mortgage Consultant (Mahwah, N.J.) Longbridge Financial
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (Nevada & Missouri) Longbridge Financial
- Reverse Shipper/Post Closer (Irvine, Calif.) HighTechLending Inc.
- DE Underwriter (Nationwide) Urban Financial of America, LLC
- Mortgage Wholesale Account Executive (Irvine, Calif.) HighTechLending Inc.
- Loan Processor (Irvine, Calif.) HighTechLending Inc.
- Underwriter (Mahwah, N.J.) Nationwide Equities
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Originator (Nationwide) Nationwide Equities
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (Nationwide) First Bank
- Mortgage Loan Doc Drawer (Irvine, Calif.) HighTechLending Inc.
- Licensed Reverse Mortgage Sales Leader/Originator (Nationwide, Virginia) America’s Best Senior Services
- DE Reverse Underwriter (Irvine, Calif.) HighTechLending Inc.
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the reverse mortgage industry.
Written by Cassandra Dowell