If you’re a reverse mortgage professional currently on the job hunt, then look no further—an array of opportunities await.
Nationwide, reverse mortgage lenders are setting their sights on growth and continue their search for trained personnel as May nears its close and June begins.
Loan officers, originators, underwriters and processors, among a variety of other reverse mortgage specialists, are in demand by lenders of all shapes and sizes with just one thing in common: skilled professionals to strengthen their staffs.
Don’t let geography stand in your way either, as there are open positions on the East Coast, West Coast and anywhere in between.
Think you might be the answer to what lenders have been looking for? Then wait no longer and apply today.
Click the following opportunities that are now open for more information. Or for a complete list of jobs, visit Reverse Mortgage Jobs Online.
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (Statewide, CO) ReverseMortgageOne, Inc.
- Reverse Mortgage Specialist (Denver, CO) 1st Reverse Mortgage USA
- Reverse Mortgage Originator (Nationwide) Omni-Fund, Inc.
- Loan Officer (Nationwide) Nationwide Equities
- Reverse Originator (Melville, Westbury, NY) US Mortgage Corporation
- Customer Support Manager (San Diego, CA) ReverseVision, Inc.
- Reverse Mortgage Specialist (Nationwide) MSI Reverse
- One Reverse Mortgage Underwriter (San Diego, CA) Quicken Loans
- One Reverse Mortgage Loan Processor (San Diego, CA) Quicken Loans
- One Reverse Mortgage Post Closer (San Diego, CA) Quicken Loans
- Vice President of Mortgage Servicing (Richmond, VA) Live Well Financial
- Reverse Mortgage Underwriter (Nationwide) Live Well Financial
- Reverse Mortgage Expert (Florida) PS Financial Services
- Reverse Mortgage Advisor (Philadelphia) Network Funding LP
- Loan Officer (Nationwide) Reverse Mortgage USA
- Reverse Mortgage Originator (Paramus/Cherry Hill, NJ) Infinity Home Mortgage
- Branch Partner (Nationwide) Reverse Mortgage USA
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the reverse mortgage industry.