As 2013 rolls along, job opportunities for reverse mortgage professionals are only growing. With a number of positions sprouting up in the past week, lender demand remains high.
Generation Mortgage Co., Liberty, and Reverse Mortgage USA are among the industry’s prominent lenders currently seeking qualified talents across a range of various reverse mortgage expertise.
If you are a compliance analyst, loan officer, consultant, or any other reverse mortgage specialist, then there is a job for you.
Click the following opportunities that are now open for more information. Or for a complete list of jobs, visit Reverse Mortgage Jobs Online.
- Compliance Analyst (Atlanta, GA) Generation Mortgage Co
- Compliance Analyst-Licensing (Atlanta, GA) Generation Mortgage Co
- Reverse Mortgage Banker (Austin, TX) Sente Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (Schaumburg, IL) Security 1 Lending
- Reverse Mortgage Consultant (Owings Mill, MD) Maverick Funding Corp.
- Reverse Mortgage Specialist (San Antonio, TX) VanDyk Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage Specialist (Spring, TX) Reverse Mortgage Solutions, Inc.
- Reverse Mortgage Consultant (Nationwide) 1st Financial Reverse Mortgages
- HECM Processor (Columbia, MD) Proficia Mortgage Venture
- Reverse Mortgage Advisor (Philadelphia) Network Funding LP
- Senior Loan Officer (Irvine, CA) HighTechLending, Inc.
- Reverse Mortgage Consultant (Nationwide) Genworth Financial
- Wholesale Regional Sales Manager (Various) Genworth Financial
- Experienced Reverse Mortgage Loan Officers (Oakland, CA) Trinity Mutual
- Loan Officer (Nationwide) Reverse Mortgage USA
- Branch Partner (Nationwide) Reverse Mortgage USA
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the reverse mortgage industry.