Reverse Fortunes is providing RMD readers with a FREE training session coming up on Thursday, February 23 at 12:00 PM EST (9:00 AM PST). Mark your calendar.
The session will guide reverse mortgage originators on how to get repairs done quickly and loans closed fast. From situations where the client may not have enough money to pay for the repairs to when to use a national repair agency and what to look for in a contractor, Reverse fortunes will help originators navigate through different scenarios in order to stop losing troubled loans.
Reverse Fortunes will also cover:
- What types of repairs are typically needed.
- Client has no money? How to get repairs done before closing?
- What to look for in a contractor?
- Should you use a national repair agency? Why?
- Other items that can help insure client stays in home and ages in place
- A processor’s perspective of repairs and tips for closing faster
Space is limited, so sign up now!
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2012, 12:00 pm – 1:00 PM EST (90:00 AM – 10:00 AM Pacific Time)