With many lenders ramping up their teams to compete in the ever-changing reverse mortgage environment, companies in the industry are hiring across the nation. If you are seeking an employer that provides reverse mortgage leads or if you’re an experienced originator, check out the following job opportunities.
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Associate (select states) Residential Home Funding Corp.
- Wholesale Inside Account Manager – Reverse Mortgage (various states) Genworth Financial
- Reverse Mortgage Professional (Alameda County, Calif.) Generation Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage Professional (Los Angeles) Generation Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage Sales Professional (California) Generation Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage Specialist (Multiple) M&T Bank
- Reverse Mortgage Sales Executive – Leads provided (Nationwide) Reverse Mortgage Solutions
- Looking for 2 MLOs – Leads Provided (Queens, N.Y.) Senior Financial Freedom
- Reverse Mortgage Professionals – Leads Provided (California) American Advisors Group
- Reverse Mortgage Specialist – Leads provided (40 States) Live In Reverse
- Loan Officer – Leads provided (Nationwide) 1st AA reverse mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage Originator (MA/CT/RI) Reverse Mortgage of New England
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (California) EquiPoint Financial Network, Inc.
Other companies like Security One Lending are looking to add originators and branches too. Want to work for a subsidiary of federal savings bank? iReverse Home Loans is looking for branches and originators as well.
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the reverse mortgage industry.
The best and the brightest read RMD. Want them to join your team? Post your jobs to Reverse Mortgage Jobs Online today!