Did you know that a recent survey from the Internet and American Life Project shows the number of internet users ages 50 to 64 using social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter increased by 88%? Not only that, the number of Internet users 65 and older using the sites increased a staggering 100 percent in the same year.
To help reverse mortgage lenders successfully reach consumers on the web, Reverse Fortunes is providing RMD readers with a free training session to help you improve your company website and reach more consumers interested in reverse mortgages. The session will include perspective from Kurt Hoffman, Abra Marketing, an award winning website developer and marketer.
Attendees will also learn:
- Simple ways to “get to the top” in your territory
- How to begin tracking your visitors in 2011
- Working with Google to your advantage
- Identifying trends and making adjustments
- What seniors want to see online
Space is limited so sign up now!
Date: Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST