Reverse Fortunes is providing RMD readers with another free reverse mortgage training session on May 6th at 1:00 PM (EST). They will discuss how while the fixed rate is popular, is it always the best choice for your client?
Are you fully informing borrowers about the advantages and disadvantages of the fixed versus the adjustable rate?
They will also cover the following:
- Are you an “agent” or a “fiduciary?” Why this is important.
- Economic, ethical and liability concerns of loan recommendations
- Are lower upfront costs better than higher costs?
- How to better match clients with loan programs
- Ideas to document and reduce liability issues
Space is limited so sign up now!
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2010 Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST