Reverse Fortunes released a new version of MyRMAgent, a tool that allows reverse mortgage originators to quickly establish a presence on the web. Version 2.0 gives companies more customization options to match their brand and licensing requirements.
"While the first version was greeted with much enthusiasm, several users had additional requests and suggestions to improve the system. Our members input has helped us shape a better product to meet the needs of both small and large lending institutions" said Shannon Hicks, VP of Product Development.
Version 2.0 includes the following new features:
- Ten new photo header selections of seniors for home page
- Over 50 possible combinations of colors and photo headers making your site unique
- Ability to create and add unlimited custom pages to your site for upcoming events, breaking news or anything you want
- Ability to embed YouTube videos or Flash movies within your custom pages
- Password-protected pages for your internal staff or select professionals to login
- New footer logos for Better Business Bureau, NRMLA and Equal Housing with links
Users can use a free trial to see what the site will look like before they purchase. I built a quick site for RMD which you can see the picture below.