DealFlow Media, the publisher of The Reverse Mortgage Report is hosting The Reverse Mortgage Conference: A Symposium on Post-Retirement Planning on March 4-5 at the Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers in New York. The conference is offering two days of training on sales techniques, regulation and politics, market dynamics, best practices, consumer outreach and more.
It will be the largest forum for financial planning and investment advisory professionals interested in incorporating reverse mortgages and life settlements into strategies for their clients
List of participants:
- Craig Corn – MetLife Bank
- Ed Pittock – Society of Certified Senior Advisors
- Chuck Cross – Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- Tony Garcia – LibertyStreet Financial
- Cheryl Chapin – Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
For more information about the event check out the link below.