The second quarter of 2013 nears its close with the last days of June, however, the nationwide demand for reverse mortgage professionals remains strong.
Coast to coast, lenders set their sights toward continued growth and new job talents as the year reaches its halfway mark.
Several of the nation’s respected reverse mortgage lenders offer positions for originators, consultants, loan officers, account executives and an assortment of other professions.
If you’re on the job hunt, there’s still time to find a position to match your expertise. Apply today.
Click the following opportunities that are now open for more information. Or for a complete list of jobs, visit Reverse Mortgage Jobs Online.
- Reverse Mortgage Originator (Miami, FL) PS Financial Services
- Account Executive (Irvine, CA) HighTechLending, INC
- Reverse Mortgage Consultant (Florida) Reverse Mortgage Direct, LLC
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer (Statewide, CO) ReverseMortgageOne, Inc.
- Reverse Mortgage Specialist (Denver, CO) 1st Reverse Mortgage USA
- Loan Officer (Nationwide) Nationwide Equities
- Reverse Originator (Melville, Westbury, NY) US Mortgage Corporation
- Reverse Mortgage Advisor (Philadelphia) Network Funding LP
- Loan Officer (Nationwide) Reverse Mortgage USA
- Branch Partner (Nationwide) Reverse Mortgage USA
- Spanish Bilingual Reverse Mortgage Originator (Oklahoma) The Money House, Inc.
- Spanish Bilingual Reverse Mortgage Originator (Texas) The Money House, Inc.
- Spanish Bilingual Reverse Mortgage Originator (Florida) The Money House, Inc.
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the reverse mortgage industry.Print Article