Reverse Focus is providing RMD readers with a FREE training session coming up on Friday, May 17, at 12:30 PM EST (9:30 AM PST). Mark your calendar!
The session will include a conversation with American Advisors Group’s Austen Verst as well as John Lunde of Reverse Market Insight on the adjustable rate LIBOR reverse mortgage including biases, loan features and a discussion about the adjustable rate options and the fixed rate option that remains available. Which makes more sense for your clients?
In the “new” reverse mortgage landscape, this training session will help you get up to speed on the new most popular reverse mortgage product. Tune in to find out more.
Reverse Focus will also cover:
- The RIGHT approach for selling the adjustable.
- What new trends are we seeing without the Standard Fixed?
- Saver Fixed vs. Adjustable: Which makes more sense?
- Before you prescribe ‘the pill’ are you asking the right questions first?
- Overcoming your OWN objections to the adjustable rate product.
Space is limited, so sign up now!
Date: Friday, May 17, at 12:30 PM EST (9:30 AM PST). Mark your calendar!Print Article