Reverse Focus is providing RMD readers with a FREE training session coming up on Wednesday, February 13, noon EST (9:00 AM PST). Mark your calendar!
The session will cover everything an originator needs to know about the reverse mortgage products available in today’s marketplace, following program changes that will eliminate the fixed rate Standard reverse mortgage. Focusing on the ARM product, Reverse Focus will walk you though interest rate risks and concerns, borrower suitability conversations, amortization and more.
How can you best serve the customer in the new reverse mortgage landscape? Tune in to find out.
Reverse Focus will also cover:
- Borrower types and suitability concerns
- Overcoming borrower objections to adjustable rate loans
- LOC- Unlocking the line of credit and it’s unique advantages
- Saver Fixed vs. Adjustable: Which makes more sense?
- Index periods: Annual or monthly
- Interest Rate Risk: What happens when rates rise?
- Paybacks: Does it make sense for borrowers repay in part?
- Amortization: Where the rubber meets the road
Space is limited, so sign up now!
Date: Wednesday, February 13, noon – 1:00 PM EST (9:00 AM PST). Mark your calendar!Email This Post Print This Post
- Related Posts
- Training: Selling the Adjustable Rate Reverse Mortgage in Today’s Market
- Training Reminder: Selling The Adjustable Rate Reverse Mortgage
- Training: Understanding the LIBOR Reverse Mortgage