Reverse Fortunes Weekly Podcast Episode #195
The latest podcast from Reverse Fortunes takes a look at recent details emerging having to do with a potential reverse mortgage partnership between AARP and insurance giant New York Life. Additionally, Reverse Fortunes’ Shannon Hicks discusses a finding from the National Association of Home Builders that builders are strongly focused today on the trend of aging-in-place.
Hicks also discusses a LA Times article that covers reverse mortgage fraud, its likely perpetrators—and it may not be whom you think.
- New reverse lender to partner with AARP?
- Why builders are our best friend
- LA Times: don’t blame bad loan officers
Listen now. “Reverse Fortunes is the ultimate resource for reverse mortgage professionals providing the technology, training and marketing to grow your business. We are your one-stop resource for those committed to taking their business to the next level.” Editors Note: These posts are sponsored by Reverse Fortunes.
- Related Posts
- LO Compensation One Month Later, AARP’s Long Road
- NY Times Covers Wells Exit, Canadians Go Young With Reverse Mortgages
- Reverse Mortgage Media Frenzy Takes Off, AARP On Borrower Evictions